View Single Post
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Fijah (Offline)
JF Regular

01-06-2008, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
I love Sapporo, but this leg of the trip (likely taking a plane ride in the country) is going to be expensive. From Osaka, Kobe and Nara are very close, and even Hiroshima would be a cheaper option (if costs matter).

South (minami) Osaka has a lot of good shopping for Lolita fashion. Try Ame-mura district in Shinsaibashi.

A J-rock concert is going to be hard, but there are many live houses in Tokyo and Osaka, and you can see a show for a reasonable price at smaller club if you want. Pamphlets can be found wherever young people congretate...or pick up a Kansai Walker or Tokyo Walker magazine (Japanese). Tokyo Timeout will have that kind of info in English.
Yeah I know it's not cheap to go to sapporo. The only reason that we might be going there is because my friend says that she knows a japanese through the net who lives there. I'll see if I can talk her out of it.
But I was thinking, we want to buy the JR-railcard. Wont that card work all the way to sapporo?

Thank you for the help!

Nice We'll check those pamplets and magazines out.

direngreywewe

Thank you! God I love that cap on the first page!

katabami: aaw thats too bad. Would it be over the first week when we arrive? Around.. 13th of april?

I'm gonna use a visa or a master card in Japan. Would they work? Or should I go to the bank when I want to use them?

Thanks a lot for your help, I appreciate it!

Going to Japan in april!