View Single Post
(#18 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
02-01-2007, 08:59 PM

***how about me next***

I was sure to "sleep" away from everyone else, but found it quite hard. I didn't need sleep, I needed to get away from these 2. If I didn't they could, be in danger. Plus, I didn't know when random men would just pop up out of no where. I decided now was the time to go.

While the moon smiled down from straight above us, I got up and walked away from my 2 old friends. I wasn't going to say good bye and I wasn't going to kill them, like I usually do when I've spent more than 3 minutes with someone. Instead, I just walked away like I did 11 years before. No offense to them, but these friends were not worth my time. I had other things to worry about, like settling my debt with Czar Ivan IV. I wanted the money he owed me, and he wanted my head. So, I figured since he wasn't going to give it to me, I'd have to retrieve it myself.

As I approached Lacey road, I found myself worrying about whether or not those 2 had known that I was wanted. If they did, would they have turned me in? Not like I would let them. They'd be dead before they brought me anywhere near a camp. But I was close to being safe, here in the U.S. Not completely though. I thought about continuing my work as a world assassin in another country, far away from here, and closer to Russia. Mongolia sounded nice. So, that's where I was headed. I ran far from the lake and didn't stop until it was sun rise.

By the time the sun rose, I was somewhere in Trenton. Trenton was still here, but no longer the city it was. Instead, it was my one way ticket out. By the time lunch came around, I would be landing in Eygpt. I had to be careful there also. I noticed that, after I do my work for someone, they tend to put a bounty on my head so they don't hve to pay their debt to me, one of the many reasons why I had a bounty on me from the Czar. Maybe I should just stop working for people and learn to work for myself.

I boarded the plane that would take me to where I need to go, away from my old friends, away from all my problems, just like I did 11 years ago...

***I plan on writing more, but not now...I gotta do science fair abstract...*curses at science fair*...***

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...