View Single Post
(#20 (permalink))
Old
timushi (Offline)
OH MY GOD SLASH BUDDAH!

Send a message via AIM to timushi
02-02-2007, 09:37 PM

ok then it looks like im in love with musashi

'why would she do this again?' i thought, 'i mean does she have any idea how much it hurt the first time? or does she just not care about my feelings? well i guess if she never knew how i felt, then she really doesnt know how bad i was after she left'

"what the hell?" suezette asked, if she didt change that much in 11 years then i think i know what this meant

"you dont have any idea where you're going" i said without thibking

"yeah, how'd you know?" she asked

"i remember more about our childhood then i remember about what happened yesterday" i said, "mother fu.."

"HEY! watch the language" suezette said angrily

"oops sorry, it just annoys me that myzura would do something like this again, it just breaks my heart to think that shes running away from me...i dont know what to think anymore. when she dissapeared 11 years ago, i thought there was no hope of findig her, that i'd never see her again, but when i saw her out in Bamber my hope came back again after i found out who she was.." raian was inturrupted by suezette

"i know how you feel but we have to move along with our lives..i mean i have...why do you think i tried to get away from you guys yesterday? i didnt want to have to deal with demons in my past coming back to haunt me"

"you think of me as your demon? what happened that i would be your demon?" raian asked as they walked up to the train station

"ill tell you when we get setteled in on the train"

"ok"

i hope thats ok i tried my best while doing science fair

Do you have to leave so soon? I was just about to poison the tea...