Thread: the story
View Single Post
(#21 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
02-03-2007, 12:59 AM

***ok, my turn...I think I'll show you all what a real bitch Myzura is...remember, no mercy on my side...lol***

As the plane came closer to Eygpt, i peared out the window. There was no way I would expect to get off this plane without a fight. I already noticed several people on the plane staring awkwardly at me. Oh boy, i thought, no more, i'm tired. I got up and decided to "use the bathroom" and walked toward the back of the plane, making an unsuspecting turn to the emergency exit. I unlatched the door, grabbed one parachute and put it on then quickly grabbed the rest and through them out so no one would follow me. I jumped.

Landing on the ground safely, I found myself somewhere not far from Cairo, the capital of Eygpt. However, I was still alone in the desert.

After walking a while, I found myself gettin this feeling of being followed, and just as I was about to turn around, I felt a gun pressed to the back of my head. Shit, I thought. I let out a breath and swung my foot around, knocking his gun out of his hand and whipping out mine in a matter of a seconds. I pointed it at him as he lay on the sand.

"Who are you?" I asked coldly. I could see the fear in his eyes. But, just as he was about to answer, I changed my mind. "Never mind...I don't care..." and shot him three times in the head, turned and left.

***thats all i have time for, be back later...***

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...