View Single Post
(#27 (permalink))
Old
jasonbvr (Offline)
TrixR4Kidz

01-25-2008, 04:40 AM

Some other junk about getting teaching English jobs overseas, this is just in general but may be of use. Say really retarded things like, "I want to spread international understanding through getting involved in the community and really learning about the Japanese people and culture so I can come home and share with all my friends and family." This little line of super cheesiness should work wonders for you. No, seriously, it should. It's a lot better than saying, "I want to go to Japan to experience firsthand the awesome technology and innovation going on there." Why is the first better than the last? Simple, the JET program doesn't want the equivalent of a big tourist living and working in Japan. They want someone who is going to get involved and all that other super stuff.

Also think about making an answer to what is probably their first question, "Why do you want to go to Japan?" Then post it on here so the rest of us can comment. I am not talking essay length. Just what would you say in three lines or less, GO!