Thread: the story
View Single Post
(#22 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
02-04-2007, 07:35 PM

** My turn!!**

We walked onto the train in scilence. How was I going to explain to Raian what I ment by him and Myzura being my demons? They never did anything to hurt me. I just couldn't face my past. 11 years of runing and fighting can do a lot to a person. I trie to avoid Raian's question but he asked me the second the train started moving.

"So, what do you mean I'm a demon? I'm very interested to hear this answer." His eyes said it all. He was hurting, more from Myzura's disapperance again than my comment, but I could still feel the pain in his eyes.

"Raian, I didn't mean it like that. I ment, I didn;t want to have to do what Myzura did, leave the people that love her again and cause them more pain. I hate to see people in pain over something I did or just over me in general. When I saw you and Myzura walking towards me, I just felt like my past was coming back to haunt me and I didn't feel like repeating it again." I was almost in tears saying this. Why was I almost crying? I've never cried in 18 years! Raian saw that I was almost in tears and gave me a hug.

"I'm sorry Suezette. I didn't mean to get you upset. I know what you mean." he tried to confort me but he wasn't helping. He saw that and backed away from me. I started to look out the window and I fell asleep.

I woke up in a dark room. It had no lights or anything. No windows and, what looked like to me, no door. I started to panicing. Where was I? Where was Raian? What was going on?

"Suezette, calm down." A voice said. "You're safe, for now."

Where was I and what is going on??...

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3