(#23 (permalink))
Old
SoftSilentDeath (Offline)
New to JF

02-04-2007, 08:33 PM

Name: Jaustin
Height: 6'5
Weight: 150
Weapon (if any): AR-15 and a pair of .45 S&W Revolvers known as The Twin Dragons
Further Details: He was one that always walked alone. Never did he have any pitty for anyone. He only stood up for those who had something worth fighting for. Those were the ones he protected. He always dispensed of all evil beings that derived pleasure from the pain and fear of others. Anyone that took pleasure in the torture of other beings were slain. No one could ever match his power and strength. He was the strongest of his kind and even his creator had no chance with his powers. When his true form come out he was like the devil himself wrapped in a shroud.

Apperance: He had long black hair with a pale complection that looked as if he had been dead for days. And the fact was he has been dead for years. He has dark eyes that when staring into look like endless pits that pull you into him. The look when you make eye contact enough to make you lust after him if you were female. His hands soft and gentle to the touch with nails that were sharp enough to cut through anything. He had a dark black trench coat that always surrounded him like a shroud of rain, with a matching black shirt and pants. He was invisible when night fall came. He always had his twin dragons on his side loaded. And for those that two clips of blessed bullets did not kill he had a fully loaded AR-15 with blessed bullets.

City: Winder,Ga i live on the out skirts of the major city Atlanta. My house looking dead on the outside was alive on the inside. Lining the wall was collections of paintings, armor and swords. All of which came from different parts of the world. That darkened windows with blood red curtains blocking out all sun. I am not hurt by sun but i like the dark better just cause i don't get a headache from going from looking into the light to dark areas.

I walk out of my dwelling place as i take my twin dragons with me. My powers concealed as much as possible to not gain attention. Slowly wondering around looking for those who take pleasure in the pain and fear of others and ending their pathetic existence. *Cocks his guns with his teeth showing his fangs* Today is another day and i am off to see what cause is worth helping. *As he walks says out loud* In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.