(#8 (permalink))
Old
Kayci (Offline)
The odd Gaijin :3

Send a message via MSN to Kayci
02-09-2008, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnell View Post
Well, in reality I'm an O-type... But reading those descriptions, I think I should be an OB!

I actually have more traits of B than O, but I have all the O traits that really count :P

"When they start a project, they spend extra time understanding and trying to follow directions than others might. When they are doing something, all of their attention is focused on it. They tend to stick to a goal and follow it through to the end, even if it seems impossible." All the time.

But

"They easily start up projects but often have trouble following through because they give up easily."

I'll often get into something that's tough and stick with it like there's nothing else in the world, but then things that are easy I drop like a Pocky stick with a spider leg sticking out of the chocolate frosting.

"They are individualists. B type people pay attention to their thoughts a little more than their feelings, and therefore can sometimes seem cold and serious." Both ideals that I hold as sacred--'Use reason, not passion' and 'I am my own master'.

"O types always say what's on their mind. They value the opinion of others and like to be the center of attention." Don't like admitting that I enjoy being the center of attention... Actually, I loathe the idea of it, but when it actually happens... well, it's another story . And I do tend to talk faster than I think. ivi0nk3y and noodle should know all about that habit of mine XD .

I'm also shy like an A type in person, but I think that's the only A trait that I have :P .

So, I'm an OB

Genetically, not.
O's a recessive gene, if I'm correct.
It takes two "O" genes to make an "o" child ._.;

And they're just "OO". >_>;
It's not "OB"
XD; You just have the personality. Remember that a lot of things are created to "predict" your personality and being XD; And this is pretty narrow, really, as true as it may seem
This is what I remember from ninth grade biology.

Coffee prevents me from killing you.