View Single Post
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

02-18-2008, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miyavikuun View Post
uhhh.. yeah you totally lost me but too bad for me but from what i understand i think that beowolf is an ok weapon but it isnt for me i always use agni and rudra and also rebellion and thats all for me i know how to weild them pretty good
Ah. I almost forgot you can only have two weapons equipped at once with Dante. Virgil can just switch between all 3.

Been a while since I've played DMC3, been way into 4 as of late. I'd have to pick Dante over Nero, but both are great to play with. Just started playing Dante Must Die mode.

One thing I do miss from DMC2 is the way you can use the... I'll just call it a "desperation" Devil Trigger when your health is in red. Turns you into total god mode. *shrugs* I guess Capcom just replaced that with "super <character>" where you get unlimited DT gauge.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.