(#8 (permalink))
Old
kokunin (Offline)
POwer of the tongue

Send a message via MSN to kokunin Send a message via Yahoo to kokunin
02-22-2008, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kir0 View Post
I do Taekwondo, kickboxing, and ground fighting. Those are all great. If you want to learn alot of diffrent kicks, go with Taekwondo, if you prefer your hands go for boxing, ground fighting(MMA style) is great if you ever wrestled, or just want to try it.

Martial arts are good for you mentally and physically.

One suggestion though, don't just go for any school, look into it, research it. There are some schools that are better than others.
MMA i don't like so much...Its made for competition, not for outside battle. Me and my friends used to "spar" but really actually trying to ascert our surpiority over the other so we actually were trying to hurt the other person into submission. If you asked me which i'd choose, I'd say pankration, and/ or muaythai...that's it...brazilian jyu jutsu and japnese jyujutsu just have different airs, but i don't liek how it STICKS to the ground, like you belong on the ground, even though your supposed to stand up. I'm more like the person that if i go down, I'm breaking a hinge joint, simple. Now because people are seeing what is what and how, in and octogaon ring, makes MMA more popular, i don't see why...Yes its awesome, loved it until noone had no new styles, in which case i was like fuck this...

what i really want to do, but can't for reasons that are distrubing are ninjutsu, as my base, northern mantis, ba gua or taichi, piqua and baji....o and aikido or aikijyujutsu...but that'sjust me...lol

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven."
-God

good night...