View Single Post
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Osamukundesu (Offline)
New to JF

02-29-2008, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by auran View Post
do you play cello, i play violin,cello,bass,flute,drums,viola,and sax.
I'm afraid I don't... unfortunately I wasn't brought up to play an instrument when I was younger, my sister was (she was first born... :P)... but I've learned to play piano a bit for just over year and have self taught myself (I only really listen to classical music, and with piano being my fav instrument, Chopin has always been my hero!) but I don't get much time to play anymore, so I just listen to music on the bus and stuffs or play on weekends...

Ohhh... you are very musically gifted me thinks ... and if I may ask what grades are you with the violin and cello? (by the instruments you play you sound like you play both classical and jazz?) I've not taken any grades as I think I will only be able to pass the practicle playing part, whereas the theory I'm not too sure about as I've never had a formal lesson... but I mean I've learned (although not perfect by any standards) Chopin's Nocturne 20, in C-sharp minor... which has to be one of my all time favoured songs, almost brings a tear to my eye every time... and after seeing 'The Pianist'... it only sounded better )... (sorry for slightly deviating from the main topic)