View Single Post
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Kiyuge (Offline)
o(≧ω≦)o

Send a message via AIM to Kiyuge Send a message via MSN to Kiyuge Send a message via Yahoo to Kiyuge
03-10-2008, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
Geez, I searched through the WHOLE anime section and there wasn't even a thread specifically for this anime(forgive me if I missed out, lol). ~_~ What have you guys been doing, lol?

Ultimate really describes this new version of the anime! ^__^

So is it just me or are the graphics, gore, humor, maniacal laughter, heart-pumping action, and even an added sadism in Seras's badass attitude all psyched up!

Gotta give credits to 'evil vs evil' style of the show. The moment Alucard defeats a supposedly powerful opponent, someone worse always shows up. Just when it seems he's at his wits' end, he NEVER fails to pull off a spectacular stunt to engulf the enemy in a darkness darker than hell itself and scare his initially self-confident challengers into little crying wimps! XD~!
Oh, and I only recently realized Alucard, spelt backwards, equals Dracula . THAT pretty much explains everything

If you haven't watched the original series yet, I suggest you do the latter. ^^ The OVAs are kinda rushed unfortunately... =/ But nonetheless, corrupted with twisted, whacked, warped philosophy wrong on so many leves = kickass awesome!

I love Helsing Ultimate! Its amazing!

Alucard is amazing and I like to see how he will kill his enemy in a diffrent spectacular way!

WOAH! Thats really cool. Dracula, Alucard... Thats weird in a good way!

Family:
Husband: Aota
Wife: Kiyuga
Master: Kiyuga, IonFortuna
Sisters: Nekozawa, HinataUchiha
Borhters: Sutiiven.
Silly Side-kick: Slykaz1
Secret Lover: SonozakiSotaro

I own:
Mitsu & Hachi- Dolly
Yasu - Acid Black Cherry
Furukawa - Nookicky