View Single Post
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

03-12-2008, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageJapan View Post
What is wrong with watching happy movies?

If you are in need of an adrenaline rush, why not take up a fun new outdoor activity, instead of sitting at home and desensitizing yourself to violence and terror on your living room couch?

If the marketing of something makes you sick to watch it, hmmm....
maybe the product is not something that you really "need" in your life.

Just a thought. :-)
Maybe you missed the little details where some human beings are graced with the attraction to what scares them, what disturbs them, what doesn't look nice.

You obviously haven't seen the movie either. The movie's violence and gore is done in such a comedic and almost tacky way that it's a little hard to take seriously. It's not going for realism at all.

I own this movie and I like it a lot. I bought the Danger After Dark collection off amazon a few weeks ago. It contained Suicide Club.

It's worth seeing. If you have any desire to see the movie - for whatever reason then you'll enjoy seeing it.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.