View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
BrioCyrain (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to BrioCyrain Send a message via MSN to BrioCyrain
Looking for japanese/korean friends.... - 03-18-2008, 08:35 PM

Hello, I am Brian McCain, and I am an 18 year old American boy from the USA. I am very, VERY, interested in anime, which includes Japanese and Korean animation techniques. I am looking for Koreans and Japanese who have a burning passion for animation like me, or have a career as an animation director or animator (or wish to be).

I want to have a group of animation/anime friends who like me want to pursue a career in animation, and are willing to discuss the quality and storytelling techniques in animation.

I am also wanting from these individuals is a long-term and/or future business relationship that will intertwine into our pursuits in the animation industry.

I also want to discuss the studios involved in the worldwide animation industry such as Disney, Warner Brothers, and DR. MOVIE.

Also we can discuss character designs and music scores that are also key to the animation process, and the "themes" or "re-occurring techniques" that are traditional in present animation.

Ha ha, I guess I will end here because I think my love for animation has no boundaries, and the internet might be destroyed if I continue my discussion.

P.S. I have MSN, I hope if you are interested we can discuss our passion there also!

Brian

Konnichiwa, Genki Desuka?