View Single Post
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Ramones1976 (Offline)

03-19-2008, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveV View Post
Any major attack?
What news station do you watch do you know what is happening to people over seas? o.o
Does 9/11 not exist in your head? o.O
I hate war as well but you can't blame the U.S for all the destruction, true we cause damage. But, places like Iraq for example. North Korea. These places not only kill their neighbors but their own people. If these places did not exist the U.S wouldn't have to be so paranoid. Not only for our own wellbeing but for the countries who count on us for protection.
And yes,
I know there are places the U.S does not belong because the chaos in them well never be solved. ( Iraq for example )
Bullshit...
About anything except Faux news
Yeah of coarse
Yeah yeah 9/11...
9/11 wasn't investigated enough, and there's reason to believe that it could have been completely prevented
Yes...the bush administration is responsible for most of the damage done over the past 8 years...
Yes, I know about the civil war in Iraq, the people fighting against the us and among religious fanatics within the country. The Sunnis, Shiites, and Kurds have been pitted against each other for centuries...
What do you mean "if these places did not exist"??
Other countries shouldn't rely on the us "protection" by military forces
The UN and Iraq should be resolving their problems without the us meddling in their affairs. The us has a bad reputation of meddling in others affairs, invading countries, being very secretive, and taking what doesn't belong to them...
The us should just say in the us and stay the hell out of counties it doesn't belong in. Unless its to actually help them, such as helping to fight AIDS in Africa, South Asia, and Latin america. There's such a thing as Peace Corp
Yeah, and the chaos is getting worse the longer the us stays there...
More solders were killed last year than any other year of the war...
Peace and democracy isn't spread with the barrel of a gun