View Single Post
(#9 (permalink))
Old
iKira (Offline)
New to JF

03-20-2008, 06:27 AM

Yeah, you know what. That's exactly what I was thinking. I was planning to do my GED overseas, namely over in Japan, if possible. So I can save some time and AT least learn Japanese while I'm finishing my Credits. It'd be nice to finish High School and maybe get into University here doing a Foreign Exchange, but you know what. Might've been a smarter choice for me a couple of years back. XD

When your life gets this screwed up and you wanna wrap this up cause you wasted 6 years of your life doing nothing, you start to feel regret, I've never regretted anything before until now. ;o;

But chances are, I'm gonna take Adult School here for a Semester, earning myself 4 Credits, and hopefully, if my plan succeeds I can go to Japan in the Summer and do the GED. Only problems at the moment are..
1. There're no GED Testing Centre's in Japan meaning I study for absolutely no reason without Credits or..
2. I'll have to finish High School here, taking three years time which means by the time I finish, I'll be 25-26. =(
I'm sure there's a loophole somewhere, even if I have to take High School courses at Home, I'll do it.