View Single Post
(#38 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

03-23-2008, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
Lol, first of all. It is my opinion that your opinion doesn't make sense.

Secondly, what fantasy are you talking about? If you looked more like goku than the current person, then I recommend you show yourself to the director.

Thirdly, Goku isn't asian. He's SAYIAN lol, therefore, he amy seem to have asian habbits, but you certainly can't say he's asian. lol

Fourtly, no, I didn't ignore what you said about most being white. I'm simply not agreeing with that and as I said, even if it were true, so what? I prefer someone to look like the char rather than the person being japanese just because its an anime.

So, "in my opinion", what you're saying doesn't make sense. What I think is more logical is having someone that looks like the char regardless of their ethnicity.

lol, btw, me saying what you're saying doesn't make sense doesn't imply you are wrong if thats what you mean. It just means you're wrong in my eyse!
Lol Just cos he's Saiyan doesn't mean he can't be asian. If you've seen the TV Specials, there's Black Saiyans too which goes to show they have the same races and whatnot as humans

Anyway your opinion is also non-sense to me, just as mine is to yours If you don't agree that most Anime characters look white but are actually Japanese (look at Naruto for example) then give me a reason why you still disagree.
Another example is Gundamn Wing. All the kids who fight in the Gundams (Heero, Trowa, Quatre, Chang and Duo) have different ethnicities. Quatre is actually an Arab and looks white. Heero is Japanese but looks white. Trowa I have no idea but he looks white. Chang is Chinese but looks white and Duo is the only American is meant to be white anyway.
So it may seem logical to you that an actor look similar to what Anime charater they may be playing but I think the underlying personality should be the same. I just can't picture Justin Chatwin playing the amazingly awesome Goku. On top of that I don't think Goku's hair would suit him either

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers