View Single Post
(#8 (permalink))
Old
tifa (Offline)
and they ask why kpop win

Send a message via MSN to tifa Send a message via Yahoo to tifa
03-23-2008, 03:29 PM

* sees US an starts grumbling away*..damn americans like lil hitlers always trying to kill every one else even them selves..* pity* the country of " freedom" sound more like " free doom" like it ....every where???!!! they go killin ppl* damn it!!! ahhh * mumbles 2 her self* i wanna see what they gonna do when japanese decide 2 fight back teaming up with china and korea and throw in the russian mafia.. i would laugh!!!! i mean then america would see some war!!!! boyahhhh!

hehe wow...ppl rush 2 american caz they think its better that there own country but new flash... soon very soon in japan when u show ur passport of " amrican" u'll get turn back very soon i see that happening.. soo i advise ppl who wanna run 2 america dont become 1 cause eveyone in the damn world ....well seems 2 me soon not accept them very soon if they dont stop their foolishness
ps

no problem with the american poulation but reality has it as the soon 2 b most hated country in the world

I LOVE k-pop...i adore j-rock...but my heart goes to?!! from shinee ,suju ,dbsk ,bigbang only loving you K-POP!!!!

Last edited by tifa : 03-23-2008 at 04:03 PM.