View Single Post
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Ramones1976 (Offline)

03-23-2008, 07:35 PM

Ramones1976, you need to quit ducking out of every conversation that might have a little heat. It's really weak. Otherwise, don't say anything that could possibly start a debate. It's fine to give an opinion; I encourage you to do so. But be prepared to defend your position, because there will always be someone out there who disagrees with you.

I wouldn't be saying this if it happened on occasion. Even I back out of fights sometimes if I really don't want one. But you seem to back out of every discussion that MIGHT become a confrontation of ideas. Really, either grow a pair, or go back to the kids' room.[/quote]

I don't really want to be involved in heat, senselessly arguing and debating everyday. I have more important things to do...
Well I am just giving my ideas and opinions and someone has to bloody misinterpret it or get all over my case, and condemn me for my ideas and free expression.
Okay
Well I don't want to be involved in a thread if I'm just going to be constantly defending myself against some dumbass cunt
That person seems to have nothing better to do with their lives if their just going to be on-line all the time pushing other people around
I back out because I don't want to be involved in fights on-line its stupid and immature
What the fucks that suppose to mean?
You're a fucking douche

Last edited by Ramones1976 : 03-27-2008 at 04:10 AM.