(#30 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
03-23-2008, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnell View Post
Wow, some of you people are aweful quick to pass judgement on a whole nation of people over something one idiot did.
Hey you got me wrong there [if that was partly aimed at me]. I don't think all Americans are like that. I have nothing against the US population nor the country in itself; we're talking Politics here, nothing else. But you can't deny that America is believed to be a veeeeeeery patriotic nation. This doesn't mean they'd support any war the Government would lead them into, but the fact that most of them think it's worth dying for a nation's glory and stuff... this just sounds so out of place in the XXIth century it makes them look rather dumb, like they've been lied to and unconsciously forced to believe they're somewhat superior cause oh wow the US rules all other countries ¬¬' I don't know, this is just the feeling I get when I speak to American people. It's only natural that they love their country but then again they should understand that people from other places want the best for their own nation so they'll fight for their rights just as much. But no, they gotta be the center of the world and be there to set things up their way... that's how such a reputation's built.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramones1976
I think you have very interesting political view point

everything is relative and contradictory ~

Last edited by Suki : 03-23-2008 at 07:52 PM.