View Single Post
(#15 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
03-25-2008, 05:56 AM

Graphics aside, I think they're a dream of all pokemon game fans, on the mere fact that beating the elite four is really half the game completed. The real joust presents itself in scattered distributions of several small islands accessible by the ferry in Vermilion City. The game is explicitly separated into two portions of game play. The first would be an area of familiarity - Y/G/B. Subsequently, the annonymous islands none of you will ever get to experience, without playing either of these versions. These islands are an alternate insinuation of the silver/gold counterparts. I always knew there were unexplored charts lying around somewhere... Don't be too startled by the sudden leap in environment from old to new though, because the elite four will get a drastic, I repeat, drastic boost in levels and pokemon types, from all the extra training they will be undergoing whilst you strive for 100% completion of the game. Geez... I only managed to beat them the second time yesterday - and yes, I did enlist the priviledges of dozens of max potions and full restores But I did it! Yay me xD

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 03-25-2008 at 06:01 AM.