JapanForum.com  

View Poll Results: What games do you have?
FireRed 16 22.22%
LeafGreen 8 11.11%
Neither 35 48.61%
Both! 5 6.94%
I hate those games! 8 11.11%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
BedroomBebop (Offline)
New to JF

03-24-2008, 01:15 AM

Nooo, I think the original Blue and Red are enough for me. Classics.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Kajitsu (Offline)
Is a very strange fruit.

03-24-2008, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedroomBebop View Post
Nooo, I think the original Blue and Red are enough for me. Classics.
I think I would have trouble finding those games. They are certainly not sold new anymore. *sigh* I wish video game systems did not go out of style so fast.

Avatar credit to Tejou from Digik Designs
(#13 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

03-24-2008, 07:21 PM

god and silver,

2 regions in one game. WHAT A LEGENDARY GAME.

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#14 (permalink))
Old
auran (Offline)
< J Rocker :3

Send a message via ICQ to auran Send a message via AIM to auran Send a message via Yahoo to auran Send a message via Skype™ to auran
03-25-2008, 01:17 AM

i have never heard of these before

The Otakus Crew!!
Join the Otakus Forum
(#15 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
03-25-2008, 05:56 AM

Graphics aside, I think they're a dream of all pokemon game fans, on the mere fact that beating the elite four is really half the game completed. The real joust presents itself in scattered distributions of several small islands accessible by the ferry in Vermilion City. The game is explicitly separated into two portions of game play. The first would be an area of familiarity - Y/G/B. Subsequently, the annonymous islands none of you will ever get to experience, without playing either of these versions. These islands are an alternate insinuation of the silver/gold counterparts. I always knew there were unexplored charts lying around somewhere... Don't be too startled by the sudden leap in environment from old to new though, because the elite four will get a drastic, I repeat, drastic boost in levels and pokemon types, from all the extra training they will be undergoing whilst you strive for 100% completion of the game. Geez... I only managed to beat them the second time yesterday - and yes, I did enlist the priviledges of dozens of max potions and full restores But I did it! Yay me xD

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 03-25-2008 at 06:01 AM.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Kajitsu (Offline)
Is a very strange fruit.

03-25-2008, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
Graphics aside, I think they're a dream of all pokemon game fans, on the mere fact that beating the elite four is really half the game completed. The real joust presents itself in scattered distributions of several small islands accessible by the ferry in Vermilion City. The game is explicitly separated into two portions of game play. The first would be an area of familiarity - Y/G/B. Subsequently, the annonymous islands none of you will ever get to experience, without playing either of these versions. These islands are an alternate insinuation of the silver/gold counterparts. I always knew there were unexplored charts lying around somewhere... Don't be too startled by the sudden leap in environment from old to new though, because the elite four will get a drastic, I repeat, drastic boost in levels and pokemon types, from all the extra training they will be undergoing whilst you strive for 100% completion of the game. Geez... I only managed to beat them the second time yesterday - and yes, I did enlist the priviledges of dozens of max potions and full restores But I did it! Yay me xD
How? I am trying with no avail! What was your starter? I had bulbasaur on both games.

Avatar credit to Tejou from Digik Designs
(#17 (permalink))
Old
luyus (Offline)
Constantly bored person..

03-26-2008, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajitsu View Post
I think I would have trouble finding those games. They are certainly not sold new anymore. *sigh* I wish video game systems did not go out of style so fast.
did you check eBay? My mom got me Final Fantasy VIII online new from a collector.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
auran (Offline)
< J Rocker :3

Send a message via ICQ to auran Send a message via AIM to auran Send a message via Yahoo to auran Send a message via Skype™ to auran
03-26-2008, 01:33 AM

ohh its poke mon i used to watch it when i was five

The Otakus Crew!!
Join the Otakus Forum
(#19 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
03-26-2008, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajitsu View Post
How? I am trying with no avail! What was your starter? I had bulbasaur on both games.
Charmander; tedious to train, but the most powerful of the three on my take. xD My advice is to just keep going at the elite four. Although the fact is that you lose a fair bit of money if you don't win, managing to battle up all the way to Lance more than compensates for it twice over, and you get the best experience points in the game too. When you're finally pumped up (have an average level of 67.5 if possible) and cash-loaded, gorge yourself with max potions and full restores.

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

03-26-2008, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
Charmander; tedious to train, but the most powerful of the three on my take. xD My advice is to just keep going at the elite four. Although the fact is that you lose a fair bit of money if you don't win, managing to battle up all the way to Lance more than compensates for it twice over, and you get the best experience points in the game too. When you're finally pumped up (have an average level of 67.5 if possible) and cash-loaded, gorge yourself with max potions and full restores.
yeah, charmander is a pain to train.
It's gotta be said. XDD
I loved using squirtle. XDD

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"