(#7 (permalink))
Old
EveV (Offline)
Flee from hate.

Send a message via MSN to EveV Send a message via Yahoo to EveV
04-04-2008, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
I think the books layout in how the story is divided into short scenes was a cool aproach but didn't work too well in this book. I found that the voice didn't change much between each story. I ended up having to go back a few times to make check who I was listening to

Maybe I was a little bias going into this because I'm not a fan of Zombie fiction, but I thought this book was a bit of a waste of time. Had some cool ideas but some of it seemed overblown, AND some of the details he went into just seemed really stupid, eg, he mentioned how artillery wouldn't be effective because zombies aren't hurt by hydrostatic shock . Thats just plain stupid the way it was written and the author needs to gets some facts straite if he wants to get technical!

Anyway, at best, I'd give this book 4/10
Hello it's fictional story. He has tons of " facts " in there. He did a great job compared to the crap most writers pop out with these days.
And and and you needa get the word straight << straight.
I was never really a zombie fan either but because before I read the book I learned alot about judgment day in the bible ( Ironically ) and being agnostic I go " oh shit what if it happened" cause I know if zombies were taking over << God would not let me up.

"The sky is cryin...
Can't you see the tears roll down the street?"
- Stevie Ray Vaughan