View Single Post
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Alastor (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-17-2008, 07:01 AM

1) Not interested in making anyone think what I think.

2) Tenchu, I said leave it at that BECAUSE I already accepted your opinion.

3) chaseme, If you think I'm whining, cover your ears. I think I'm stating my options reasonably well. My opinions, mind you.

4) Good or no good, they're still milking the franchise, why can't they have one team focus on the main FF's and let the others do their thing?

5) Tenchu, everything you said regarding game design, I already knew. Everything. Except this one bit: LOL, are you serious? There is no actual position as "game designer". You claim this, yet when I go to Massive Entertainment's website, you can apply for Junion Game Designer, Game Designer, and Senior Game Designer. Mate, I've been reading up on the gaming industry the past 12 or so months. I think I have a fairly decent idea of what I'm talking about.

6) I never said FF suck. I just think in some ways, these new FF games aren't of the same quality as the other FF games. It looks like FFXIII will be different. I like that.

7) By support, you must mean buy the game. Yes, lots of FF approvers will buy the games. Even if they kind of suck. See FFX-2.