View Single Post
(#25 (permalink))
Old
chaseme (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-17-2008, 01:09 PM

SE is milking FF too much i wonder why....Oh wait what are these things called supply and demand.
people are willing to purchase/buy products with the FF franchise. of course what will SE do.

I want you to write a game layout without payment?

first game designers make games as a hobby with no way to earn from it

Your only 18?

Im not suprised in fact im disappointed you should have atleast have an idea for a flash game or have made one already. Youll probably say your not interested in making such game your only interested in 3d games. Oh well good luck hope your "fantasy" come true. Be aware that your not the only soul dreaming to be one.
By the way in 1970s college students where already able to design games consider technology back then and today
what exactly are you doing for your dream to be a game designer

Hard to get a team?

"Early in the history of video games, game designers were often the lead programmer or the only programmer for a game, and this remained true as the video game industry dawned in the 1970s. This person also sometimes comprised the entire art team. This is the case of such noted designers as Sid Meier, Chris Sawyer and Will Wright. A notable exception to this policy was Coleco, which from its very start separated the function of design and programming." taken from wiki

Your only interested in criticizing?

oh well... how will your gaming experience improve or how will FF's improve if you only criticize

I think you will fail horribly being a game designer if you dont even understand the masses your thinking are way to subjective, game designers should have knowledge in psysocology and sociology

And i dont view you as someone who dislike FF is just think your way of thinking is way too subjective for someone aiming to be a game designer.