View Single Post
(#28 (permalink))
Old
chaseme (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-17-2008, 05:04 PM

Quote:
This is why you fail so hard it makes me cry inside. The game industry has evolved far beyond this. A single programmer can no longer make a game to compete with in the current market. You need a team, because you need people to specialize in certain areas. One to take care of the programming, one to do all the graphics, etc. What I'm doing is I'm getting jobs at game companies to get contacts, getting well-paid jobs in order to finance equipment I need in order to start building games, try to learn programming, etc.
Lol you made me laugh. I am FULLY aware that your INCAPABLE OF DOING SOMETHING ON THE SAME PAGE OF ANY PUBLISH GAME since tetris. I certainly dont expect you can do something like that you made me laugh.
Im not saying you have to make a full scale 3d rendered games. what i mean it that you should have atleast created games at the level with games 20 years ago even something like a version of "pong". Aint that better than just plans.

Quote:
Again, gaming has evolved. Shut it if you don't know what you're talking about. Keep yourself updated. What is required to make a game by the year of 2012? A single programmer? HAHAHAHA... jerk.
It would probably take a single person to do games at the same level of games today you'll never know. I think your aware how fast technology develops. your right i dont keep myself updated my college course9computer engineering) requires me to look beyond. hahahah... smartass

Quote:
For the last time, I don't care about FF and don't feel like the need to contribute to make it better. It would be nice to see the changes for me, personally, but it's nothing vital. I can live without it. I don't intend to make games similar to FF, anyway.
why the rant if you dont care.lol

Quote:
I understand them a whole lot better than you. Just because FF are selling great doesn't mean they can't improve. You're just full of crap, I've noticed this now, you honestly believe I'm just some kind of retarded kid who just sits around and thinks he can become the next Sakaguchi because he has one neat idea, or something... get over yourself, seriously. There is a whole world outside FF, there are million of gamers who are interested in games other than FF, there are millions who don't even touch JRPG's.

chaseme, do us both a favor. Don't discuss this with me. Just... don't.
Can you blame me if i see you as on retarded kid? You didnt show anything to prove otherwise.
All i see are rants like "whoever came up of draw should die" how can i take you seriously as a game designer.

BTW why do you assume people who contradicts you dont have a life except FF, My favorite game isnt FF its actually DOTA which isnt a stand alone game but a custom map for warcraft which is written at first by a single person. dota is considered by most as the "ultimate RTS".
.The guy currently maintaining DOTA is just a COLLEGE STUDENT. now that is a guy that is actually doing something to for his dreams. Comparing you to icefrog(guy currently maintaining dota) can you blame me if i see you as a retarded kid

In case you dont know anything about dota and the game's popularity Defense of the Ancients - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by chaseme : 04-17-2008 at 05:13 PM.