View Single Post
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

05-19-2008, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakishee View Post
So those prisoners didn't have a choice in the matter? That is quite disturbing. Bad enough they got sentenced to death, let's preserve them and stick em in a glass case. But go donors and their generosity!
You're absolutely right! Why should we preserve the bodies and use them for something beneficial to society like science and medicine. I mean seriously, who the hell ever needed those? No one! It's an absolute waste to make use of perfectly good corpses! We should throw it out in an mass burial surrounded by anonymity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnotegirl View Post
well thats gross... and mean.. it's not like they had a say in it... thats just wrong
I agree! It's so selfish and unethical to use these corpses, nameless corpses forgotten in tragedy. What the hell were they thinking? I mean learning from it? Bettering man kind? Helping advance medical science. Jesus Christ Monkey-Balls, those bastards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob94P View Post
I think it's quite terrible, the donor bit is okay cause they have a say but people who don't shouldn't be used in my opinion... :S It's quite freaky... were these prisoners who had been executed or something? In which case they didn't even die of natural causes!
You're so right. All those prisoners should have been thrown away. It makes a lot more sense. I mean, what a better way to honor a death than a trash bin? Like, fuck corpses are being put to positive use and advancing society. Just... god... awful.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.