View Single Post
(#13 (permalink))
Old
KitsuneFr (Offline)
Mori kara kimashita...

Location: Versailles, France (not Hellmouth, Sunnydale, lol!)
Send a message via MSN to KitsuneFr Send a message via Yahoo to KitsuneFr
05-25-2008, 08:22 AM

I know about 110 of them, after two years of self learning after work and dinner. But since the last years I didn't really had the time to learn more, so the number didn't rise (but hopefully I didn't forget one of them)

Little trick for KikiBunny and others:

If you have MSmincho font on your computer, so go in MS word:
- here (warning, it would be long to configurate), click on the "insert" then "special characters", then select "MSmincho" in the window, then while seeking on the character chart you'll find the hiragana, katakana and CJK kanji.
- select one and affect a combination of your own to each character you need, beware it would be save not only on the current document but in normal.dot

examples of combination I did:

Kanas
Alt + k,a: hiragana "ka"
Alt + Shift + k,a: katakana "ka"
Ctrl + Alt + y,o: little hiragana "yo" --> for writing "Kyô" for example
Ctrl + Alt + Shift + y,o: same in katakana

! if you do a combination with Alt (or Alt + Shift) + n alone after configurating na, ni, nu, ne, no, it wouldn't happen nothing

So for kana "n", use something like Alt + q!

Kanjis:

It si evident you can't configure all the kanjis by combination: but I you know until 200/300 of them it would be efficient for little work:

examples that I made:

ctrl + n,i: kanji of sun: ni/nichi/hi...
ctrl + t,t: kanji of turtle: kame (used t,t as I used Ctrl + k,a before for the fire...)
You have the choice to make the most easy combinations to remind, but don't forget to print a chart with all the kanji combination you have configured, it would be useful!

I'm not using my normal PC actually. After coming back again on it, I'll try to attach my special normal.dot on this topic for those who don't have time to configure (I forgot to say that for kanjis you'll have to seek them one by one in the entine CJK list, the chinese 20,000 I believe!)

Ganbare!

Qu'est ce qui pourrait être plus beau que les fleurs de cerisier?
さくらのはなが だいすきですよ!
(Sakura no hana ga daisuki desu yo!)