(#18 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

06-04-2008, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
McCain:

Why? He is right, we know him, we can trust he will do what he always has done and behave how he always has!

Obama, he is young and inexperienced, a new figure in politics, how will he react in probable war situations? Nobody knows. It would be interesting to see a black man in head of the US, however, I would much rather stick with my war mongering, right wing republican!

Thats right. With Iran saying it is probable that Israel is going to be wiped off the map, and in the same day issueing a statement that it will continue its 'peaceful' nuclear programme, this is no time for trying new things! We need the old and promiseing T-Rex dinosaur sitting in the white house that is surely to start a war at the first sight of a defiant eye from a muslim!

Yeah, given I want Iran to nuke Israel and then the US to nuke Iran and then the world to all shoot each other, given all this, I vote McCain! McCain and all the above are much more a promiseing connection to them than Obama, who wants change and reform...

You never cease to suprise me, Tenchu. For as long as I have been here you have taken a shit on everything American, especially presidential policies, and now you want to support the guy that will keep all that crap up.