(#129 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

06-04-2008, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by akisan View Post
then i suppose its good that i plan on going to college for 8 years......XD

which i am doing as up this moment. but that off topic, as though i may only be 17,(very young) i understand that japan isnt a lala land full of anime....etc..but of course i respect, its half of who i am...i have relatives there. i plan on visiting them soon too. i hope it will help my japanese alot.
since they only come over for thanks giveing here in america, but thats off topic as well......

it is sad to see evryone jsut wna go to japan for the anime..i suppose its a reason. if that what they realy want, who am i to stop them?

of course i am just as young......

Its more than the Anime, a lot of them were attracted by the mix culture, but as you pointed out, a lot of people just want to go there without knowing how or what they are getting in to

MMM, I totally agree with you, there will also be 2 sides to everything. For me, I can totally start something and be self employed, but I am also scared of instability, so I choose to work in the corporate world and earn a limited income, but I get paid while having fun so its all good. My income is probably not as hign as some of the people that is like yourself (self employed), but its good enough and its steady....

Career choices is a tough decision, how you manage your career path will dictate how well you live in the future and what you can afford. And to have a good career, you need the education