View Single Post
(#112 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

06-06-2008, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koaku View Post
EVERYBODY deal with Israel for arms...you seems to be an anti-politics..(sorry if im wrong) because there is no more political personality in the world which is really implemented and showed a real change.
Eh, what other country supplies weapons to Israel as much as America has?
It's quite well known that Israel and America are allies, ever since the 6-day war was won.
In fact, as soon as that war was won, it took the American president of that time, a total of two minutes to accept Israel as an independant Jewish state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koaku View Post
And for Obama even if his dad was a muslim ..he grow up and made his schooling in a Catholic School in Indonesia.

My mum is muslim, my dad (born catholic) converted when i was a kid(they divorced for a long time now) so i can say that i was born in a Muslim family...Am I Catholic?no...Am I Muslim?no..does it really change anything?I dont think so..
You're missing the point I made, which is that Obama put a spin on his story to appeal to his potential voters. To me that shows weak character.
Even IF he has Muslim roots, it is absolutely idiotic to take this as a bad thing.

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers

Last edited by ivi0nk3y : 06-06-2008 at 11:28 AM.