View Single Post
(#5 (permalink))
Old
YONCOTON (Offline)
New to JF

Red face 06-17-2008, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manganimefan227 View Post
That was the nicest and most sincere thing I have ever read from a new comer, yet, it is not anything unordanary

I'll be your friend.
Hi ! Manganimefan227,

Really ? what a pity. But i can understand, our world is really hard. It's certainly for that reason people are affraid to say what they feel inside, when there are researching for friendship. You know, internet could be your friend for some ways you take and for others ways, it could be your ennemi. So, we all stay in prudence way. But, in fact, i'm sure there is really too much personn who really want to share beautiful friendship into this world. But it's not easy to find someone to care about us, and people are sad inside themselves because, before you and me, they have meet , certainly, bad personns who was abuse of their friendship. Of course, everybody are not like that, but i'm sure there is, some of them, like that.

So, now, we will try to be friends ! You know, it's not so easy like that. But if we do our best to understand each an other, we will be, perharps, really good friends ! And one day, perharps, we will meet together !

So, i live in France and what i do every day ? Ho! lot of things!
I love to help people around me, for that reason, my first hobby is to help people ! And after that, i love to writ, to sing, to draw, to do decoration, to study nihon-go, to create, i really love to create everything. I love medecine by plants, listen to music (all kind of music). I'm not complicated, i'm simple in my life. I love flowers, nature, animals, life, etc...
My life is simple, that's what i prefer. And you ? What do you want for your life ? What do you want to see into your life ?

In waiting for your answer, i hope good for you and for everyone you love !
Sincerely,
Yon