View Single Post
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Diryavi (Offline)
JF Regular

Hey Japanese guy I wouldn't mind talking to ya - 06-24-2008, 07:08 AM

Hi I would like to chat with you, I can even rant and rave! Hahahaha Maybe you can teach me Japanese I'm dying to learn! I live in New England and I need to meet more people. You don't mind that I live far away? We won't get to go to the Clubs and Rave I love Dance/trance etc. HAHAHA Just joking. I hope you can mind my dorkyness! I love to joke around and have fun! I love music and the arts. I love making T-shirts and Jewelry that I like to sell. I love Japanese Rock bands. I like the Visual Kei side of rock they give me awesome ideas for Halloween thats the holiday I love the most. I love dressing up, and being scared. I love Old Slasher flicks from the 70's and 80's. I also like films from around the world. I like to have subtitles instead of Dubs Dubs bug me. I love Martial art films, I have them in their original language I try to look for those. I Have all sorts of DVDs. I like Old School Anime like Vampire Hunter D the old one, Akira (I own it, that's on the top on my list), to name a few. I love Manga, Right now I'm reading GTO the early years. It's so funny I love seeing the point of view of a male I'm a girl so it's refreshing to read stuff in the male perspective. But it is so slow getting here I don't know how long it is! I hope I can get all of the volumes! OK, Thats enough on Manga I hope I'm not boring you! I'm a writer, I love to write song lyrics,poems, and stories. I love to draw, and listen to music thats part of who I am if you take that away from me I'll go insane! Maybe not Insane but I would be sad. I'm a music dork who sometimes likes to blurt out random facts at anytime. You have been warned! Haahahahahahah I think I talked your ear off enough! You can Email me if you like or Pm I think pm means private message I'm new to this site so I'm still learning. My e-mail is yashayuki@yahoo.com I hope to hear from you
Take care and have a fun summer!

DirYavi