JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Kennosenaka (Offline)
New to JF

Japanese Guy in Los Angeles - 06-23-2008, 08:01 AM

Hey, there!
I am a 18 year old guy living in Southern California just looking for some new friends. Just to talk or chat or chant or rave or..... are there any ravers out there? haha Just Wondering.....

Hope to talk to you soon!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
VampireGirl1314 (Offline)
~I cant leave you~

Location: Japan 日本国, Jk Jk I live in Mexicali Mexico Baja California.
Send a message via MSN to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Yahoo to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Skype™ to VampireGirl1314
06-23-2008, 08:06 AM

Hi i am a 14 year old girl and i love drawing anime,and reading manga and novels i would gladly be your friend i live in Oregon though.>^_^<

I could never be happier.
I found my missing piece and i know he wont leave me.
song by simple plan.
+{Member of the Crusnik Clan--Crusnik 04}+
+{Codename: Abel}+
I'm sorry for acting like this...
(#3 (permalink))
Old
IonFortuna (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to IonFortuna Send a message via Skype™ to IonFortuna
06-23-2008, 08:19 AM

I am also 18 and I live in West Virginia.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
ilovemanga9jamie (Offline)
New to JF

06-23-2008, 02:26 PM

I'm 19 from Michigan
(#5 (permalink))
Old
animerox102 (Offline)
Hello there! ^^

Send a message via MSN to animerox102 Send a message via Yahoo to animerox102 Send a message via Skype™ to animerox102
06-23-2008, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennosenaka View Post
Hey, there!
I am a 18 year old guy living in Southern California just looking for some new friends. Just to talk or chat or chant or rave or..... are there any ravers out there? haha Just Wondering.....

Hellos! I live in CaliNois [which is two states put together] and I'll be a friend to you! just pm me whenever! =]

Anime Expo 2011 attendee
(#6 (permalink))
Old
hiromixmorita (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to hiromixmorita
friends - 06-23-2008, 11:18 PM

hi! this is hiromi! i just came to stop by and say i'm pretty new here and i don't know how to make friends ( or even if i could at all). i look forward to hearing back from you guys. * laughs shyly*
(#7 (permalink))
Old
hiromixmorita (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to hiromixmorita
06-23-2008, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennosenaka View Post
Hey, there!

hi this is hiromi! i couldn't help but ask if it's true that you live in southern california. just to let you know, i live in the same state as you. plus, it can get pretty widl out here. however, you might want to see for youself.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Diryavi (Offline)
JF Regular

Hey Japanese guy I wouldn't mind talking to ya - 06-24-2008, 07:08 AM

Hi I would like to chat with you, I can even rant and rave! Hahahaha Maybe you can teach me Japanese I'm dying to learn! I live in New England and I need to meet more people. You don't mind that I live far away? We won't get to go to the Clubs and Rave I love Dance/trance etc. HAHAHA Just joking. I hope you can mind my dorkyness! I love to joke around and have fun! I love music and the arts. I love making T-shirts and Jewelry that I like to sell. I love Japanese Rock bands. I like the Visual Kei side of rock they give me awesome ideas for Halloween thats the holiday I love the most. I love dressing up, and being scared. I love Old Slasher flicks from the 70's and 80's. I also like films from around the world. I like to have subtitles instead of Dubs Dubs bug me. I love Martial art films, I have them in their original language I try to look for those. I Have all sorts of DVDs. I like Old School Anime like Vampire Hunter D the old one, Akira (I own it, that's on the top on my list), to name a few. I love Manga, Right now I'm reading GTO the early years. It's so funny I love seeing the point of view of a male I'm a girl so it's refreshing to read stuff in the male perspective. But it is so slow getting here I don't know how long it is! I hope I can get all of the volumes! OK, Thats enough on Manga I hope I'm not boring you! I'm a writer, I love to write song lyrics,poems, and stories. I love to draw, and listen to music thats part of who I am if you take that away from me I'll go insane! Maybe not Insane but I would be sad. I'm a music dork who sometimes likes to blurt out random facts at anytime. You have been warned! Haahahahahahah I think I talked your ear off enough! You can Email me if you like or Pm I think pm means private message I'm new to this site so I'm still learning. My e-mail is yashayuki@yahoo.com I hope to hear from you
Take care and have a fun summer!

DirYavi
(#9 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
06-24-2008, 08:25 AM

your soooo lucky. i wish i lived in cali, i was born in san diego and havent been there since. we left cus there was a guy walking down the street with a gun after a robbery. im so homesick for it even though i dont remember it
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Kennosenaka (Offline)
New to JF

06-26-2008, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiromixmorita View Post
hi! this is hiromi! i just came to stop by and say i'm pretty new here and i don't know how to make friends ( or even if i could at all). i look forward to hearing back from you guys. * laughs shyly*

Hey Hiromi,
Nice to meet you. I'm kinda new here so lets keep each other company haha. I see that you live in San Francisco. I've been there on a few occasions but how is it living there? It looks really nice
Hope to hear back from you
~(^_^)
I think I'm supposed to pm this kinda message.......O well