(#26 (permalink))
Old
loveskyliemole (Offline)
JF Old Timer

またまた ありがとうございます - 06-27-2008, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
教えてありがとうございます!オストラリアの英語を話 せるからすごい!
ニュージランドの英語がオーストラリアの英語と同じで すが少し違います。それに、たくさんニュージランド人 は少しマオリ語を話せる。例えばKia Ora (hello), Ka kite (goodbye) Ke te pehea koe? (How are you?) Ke te pai (Fine thank you)。ニュージランドの歌も英語とマオリ語を使うから 供の時、マオリ語を少し習わなくてはいけません。も ろん、マオリ人はたいてい話せます。

(Thank you very much for teaching me! Cool that you can speak Australian English! NZ english is similar but a little bit different. Also many NZers can speak a little Maori. For example.... Because the NZ national anthem is also in English and Maori, when you're a child you have to learn a bit of Maori. Of course Maori people can usually speak Maori.)
教えてくれて ありがとう。 casual
or
教えてくださってありがとうございます。polite

In Japanese we write like this:
オーストラリア

同じ=the same

にている=similar

ニュージーランドの英語はオーストラリアの英語ににて いますが、少しちがいます。

Quote:
ネルソンに行ったことがありませんけどきれいな町だそ うです。ネルソンに行ったら、あなたの友達の店に食べ に行きます。日本料理が大好きです!私のクラスとよく 行きます。
( Although I've never been to Nelson I hear it's a beautiful town. If I go to Nelson I will definitely go to eat at your friend's restaurant. I love Japanese food. I often go with my class)
はい、ぜひいってください!

「すしハウス」というなまえです。

とても おいしいですよ!

Do you cook Japanese food sometimes?

Quote:
日本にどっちら場所に住んでいますか。いつか日本に勉 強しと旅行しと働きに行きたいです。日本の中で北海道 と京都と沖縄が一番面白そうな所だと思いますが日本に 行く時どこでもいい。
(Which area do you live in Japan? Someday I want to go to Japan to work, travel and study. Hokkaido, Kyoto and Okinawa look like the most interesting places but anywhere in Japan would be fine)
そうですね。私も 北海道と京都は素敵な所だと思いま した。

でも沖縄はまだ行った事がありません。

わたしが住んでいるのは 長野 です。 98年の冬に  オリンピックがありました。

冬にはたくさんの「スノーボーダー」がオーストラリア から長野にきます。

I visited Hokkaido and Kyoto and I liked them, but I haven't been to Okinawa yet.

I live in Nagano. The Winter Olympics took place there.

We have many snowboarders from Australia visiting our area in Winter.

Please do visit Japan!

If you are under 30 years old, you can get a "working holiday visa" to stay in Japan, and with that visa, you can ligaly work too!

If you are over 30, you can have a student visa to go to college or Japanese language school, and with a student visa, you can also work!

When I was in Australia, I had a student visa so I was allowed to work part-time too. I really enjoy studying English (and also tourism),working (at a take away/restaurant, a duty free shop and so on) and also travelling!

Quote:
さて (Is that the right one?) 直します 
(Anyway, I will correct your mistakes)
Yes! you got it right!

Quote:
(Using maybe is fine but perhaps feels more natural to me.)
I sometimes confused when I am supposed to use perhaps or maybe...

I am not sure the differences between...

maybe, perhaps, probably... and all those words!

なかなか むずかしいです。

Quote:
As for the using "it's". I'm not sure if it's a NZ thing to be honest. I never use it for "it has" but I can't speak for the rest of NZ as I've never really noticed it. I will investigate for you haha
Interesting! please investigate for me !

Quote:
Wow.... that's the only mistake I've noticed.

You're really fluent!
いぇ~い!

Quote:
By the way... you don't have to be strict on me yet because I'm sure I've made a lot of mistakes. But please correct the big mistakes.

Thanks again!

わかりました!
どんどん 日本語 れんしゅうしてくださいね!

kylie Mole Rules I miss her !!!!