View Single Post
(#19 (permalink))
Old
VampireGirl1314 (Offline)
~I cant leave you~

Location: Japan 日本国, Jk Jk I live in Mexicali Mexico Baja California.
Send a message via MSN to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Yahoo to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Skype™ to VampireGirl1314
07-05-2008, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangapunkrocker View Post
So, very true. I'm a writer also, I've already written so many books, and now I'm just checking them and waiting to get published, the preview was really good, but as the guy in the first post said, it takes time to write books, three chapters can take you up to three months just thinking about them and writting them down then you have to define them. And Vampiregirl if the girl in your books plays violin you should try to at least try to play it once so you know what it feels like and you can define what Alice really feels when she plays the violin.
I would try to but i dont know if i will be any good at it because well i have a guitar and i took lessons and i couldn't even learn a song but it was fun and i can ask my friend Lelani if she can teach me how to play the violin because i have heard her play and she is wonderful that is why i thought of Alice playing the violin because it is beautiful and amazing.^_^and i am only 14 and this is my first time writing a real book and its just so people can read it for fun and all my friends like it so i will be letting them read it.>^^<

I could never be happier.
I found my missing piece and i know he wont leave me.
song by simple plan.
+{Member of the Crusnik Clan--Crusnik 04}+
+{Codename: Abel}+
I'm sorry for acting like this...