View Single Post
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Hellkite (Offline)
Finally, in LOVE!

Send a message via MSN to Hellkite Send a message via Yahoo to Hellkite Send a message via Skype™ to Hellkite
07-21-2008, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
I mean, I honestly beat my guy-friends in arm wrestling. Men are naturally supposed to be stronger, but it's pretty crazy. I always ask my friends what they think makes an attractive girl, and most of them say that they like girls that are shorter than them.

But, people never purposely try to piss me off because I'm scary when I'm mad because I'm taller than lots of guys. It's funny, but a good feeling. I've been told by my friends that too.
it is good to be tall, you are right. i like it too. and what guys find so nice at smaller girls is, that they are cuter, anyway! being smaller than them makes them cuter for us. like the member Sainth and us. well not the best thing here now, but we are a couple now, and she is really smaller than me, which makes her cuter for me.
and anyway, i guess japanese girls really love taller guys. because i know some girls who really were impressed by my height. lol.

Japan, I come next year!! wohooo!!