(#115 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
07-23-2008, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivi0nk3y View Post
Lol I dunno what hippy philosophy you're talking about but walking around naked effects people since they are going to be having to see you.
Therefore, to not cause offense and problems, those people who decide to streak have laws placed against them.
Hippy philosophy? You're so going to hell for that.
And if people don't like what they see they can just turn their face away and stop staring, they're not gonna have to see anything ¬¬'

I dunno about the UK but here it's not illegal to walk around naked in public areas, you may cause an uproar and some poshy 60-year-old lady might wanna call the cops on you, but it does not go against the law.

Anyway, how'd we get to this topic? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachart
to me super powers have to have a powerful navy, army, and air force... as well as nuclear weapons...then they may be classified as a super power... but the one true super power is the USA
LOL

Alrighty then...

I'm no president, but if I were one and had nuclear weapons I'd sure keep myself from telling the yanks about it, otherwise I'd have the US army on my ass in no time and that'sssssss not something I'd be too happy about. What I mean to say is, maybe there're more countries that have plenty of them and just don't wanna make it public... don't wanna risk becoming Irak #2.

everything is relative and contradictory ~