View Single Post
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

07-24-2008, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excessum View Post
Then again. Why do people join these kind of forums in the 1st place? To ask a question. What will they do if they wont be able to do so? Either ask it in already existing thread, which will make it less likely to be answered, or just leave the forum.

And as you can perfectly see from the recent past events, spammers are perfectly capable of spamming up already existing threads (as well as the calendar), so not letting them make new threads is not solving the problem.

It's actually a good idea, unless we remember the fact that they can use several accounts at the same time
Actually I frequent another forum (much larger than this one, but still) that has the 25 post before you can make a thread. It works perfectly fine. A lot of people find a thread that already asks their question, or end up learning other things while they get the required posts.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.