View Single Post
(#8 (permalink))
Old
MMlady (Offline)
New to JF

08-13-2008, 04:57 PM

HI!
I'm a 15 year old girl. I live in a very small village in Germany, but go to school in Holland. (I'm dutch) When I was like 8 or something my parents decided to move to Spain. I lived tehre for 6-7 years, but had to leave because we couldn't afford to live there. I was pissed. I finally found such good and true friends, and now, I had to leave them all. To say goodbye to them was the hardest thing I ever did in my life. I never felt so bad...
NOw, a year later I still cry sometimes, because I really hate it here and I want to return to Spain so badly... Because I still feel so bad about it, I can't even afford it to chat with my Spanish friends, it makes me cry all the time and I never can hold it any longer that 10 minutes...
So... Now I live in germany, where teh houses are cheaper that in Holland. But it sucks. I find my self with no friends in the village, mostly because tehre are only grandpa's living here n.n and because I hate the lengauge, the people and everything that has to do with germany...
I shouldn't hate it so much, but I really can't help it.

Many people say that they began to have interest in japan through manga.
That's not my way of getting to know Japan.
It's all thanks to my brother that I am now here on this forum.
I was just browsing through the history of my computer, when I saw the word hentai. I thought: what the heck is that? So I clicked on it. I saw that it was just a peverted site of my brother, but this one was with drawings, not real people. I already knew the existence of manga, but never really looked at it. Now I did. (I know disgusting for a girl of my age, was then 12 years or something) I didn't find teh drawings exciting or anything, but I found myself searching for manga on google. Then I saw the drawings that a normal girl would see, and I liked it.
Years passed by and finnally the day arrived that I would get fast Internet (before was 64 kb/sec). I started to browse youtube and remembered manga.
Anime was what came out: Cardcaptor Sakura. It was too childish for me, but it was my first experience with the japanese language, and I loved it! n.n
Then I started searching for more anime and I eventually bought my first manga in the American Book Shop Fruits Basket.
Well, that's my story about how I got into Japan.. n.n

-------- F A C T S
I love to write poems; in dutch, english and spanish.. LOVE IT
I even got published in England with a poem n.n
I always buy a new Tamagotchi on every vacation I go... (weird hea?)
I cannot live without chewing gum (but only the one from LIDL)
I love chinese food (sorry, not japanese...)
and it's the only thing I wanna eat in a restaurant.

Sorry for the long, long, long shit I talk about.. n.n
You can complain or communicate (more) with me whenever you like, I ALWAYS ANSWER!

Come, come see me @ DeviantArt
----- You are only falling so you can get up again -----