View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
zuhara (Offline)
New to JF

young/old but possible read this very interessing- - 08-27-2008, 02:28 PM

Hi coolers
since am a member (JF) i would and love to share my moments and activities and stories with you .
this is a part of my life ( in 2004 i traveled around the world ....) and as evrybody knows that i do a solo travels and base in local stuff and local places -that mean am not a STUPID Tourist...ect so i went to spend 15days in the mounts and meet a young man 23years old ( and am 49years old).
at that time i hired him to be my guide and after we know each other .....
i was thinking ( he was very diferent and time to time the idea of backpack and go back to meet him jumb to my mind)
well that's weard but i really was crzy about him so after two years went back to the mounts and met him 'i explained evrything to him" well his reaction was okay and 'he said ' -we are humans you are a women and am a man-so the age is a carcter...a long felosophie ...well was good one too).
we spent time togather and we had a serious plans...ect
but what scare me is the world itself cos i know poepl will look at a young man going out with an old lady ( not old hehe) but older then him.

in now day going dating a young man is a fashion it self .well i spend great time and i encourage all the womens (older...). befor i wrot that i thowght may be am stupid do so . but you're right am stupid and love fun ...

i read some of your stories here over Jf and love it also all the descussions .
-zuhara-

i'll give an € but shut up
am busy come later okay :
where is that file:
what time is it .am i late for work..??
wake up early !

this is not life so don't talk about business okay or else....
tell me a jok and i'll give 325€
make me laugh and i'll be your friend
we don't work
sleep late
drink some beers and talk to friends travel and forget the office
this is a great life it