(#661 (permalink))
Old
yuujirou (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via AIM to yuujirou
08-29-2008, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
Yeah... well, around here people can be pretty harsh with their 'attentions.' We get a lot of abuse for it, I've been assaulted 3 times because of it, but the police tend to do nothing because we are kids so they assume we provoked it. A few months ago a guy pushed my friends head through a glass door...

Staring, fair enough, I couldn't care less, but that kind of attention is hard to ignore sometimes. But it's just part of the whole thing and you come to get used to it eventually. I don't know if stuff happens like that to you but it's not so great here.

Most of the time it is just staring, but you get the occasional hostile testosterone-filled 16 year old who just wants to start a fight.

But yes! A mixture of contradicting personalities I find works better than people that are similar. People with similar personalities tend to really clash.
i really feel sorry for the kid that touches my gf while i'm w/ her....
ack xD i'm getting giddy already w/ just the thought of ripping the little bastard too shreds <3
(7 years of martial arts training has gotta account for something, lol >.>")
though i am sorry that such things do happen to you =\
but my gosh...... i'm very very... innocent and adorable on a day too day basis....
but i can get pretty violent... pretty quick... and actually enjoy the destruction and demoralisation of others (especially if i'm the one causing it)... others being people like that 16 year old kid....
^_^

lol

but yeah, i think we contrast just enough too be diverse and have stuff too talk about, but also just similar enough too stay together ^_^

In the shadows beneath the trees he waits.
In the darkness under the moon he plots
In the silence of the night he kills.