View Single Post
(#662 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

08-29-2008, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuujirou View Post
i really feel sorry for the kid that touches my gf while i'm w/ her....
ack xD i'm getting giddy already w/ just the thought of ripping the little bastard too shreds <3
(7 years of martial arts training has gotta account for something, lol >.>")
though i am sorry that such things do happen to you =\
but my gosh...... i'm very very... innocent and adorable on a day too day basis....
but i can get pretty violent... pretty quick... and actually enjoy the destruction and demoralisation of others (especially if i'm the one causing it)... others being people like that 16 year old kid....
^_^

lol

but yeah, i think we contrast just enough too be diverse and have stuff too talk about, but also just similar enough too stay together ^_^
Yeah no-one does this stuff to me anymore since like... I do get really really mad! If it's just me and a guy he usually ends up worse [funnily enough it is always guys], but the other 3 times it was me, and a group of 3-4 guys so that's not fair! I am only a small/slim girl but if you know how to hit right then you tend to be okay.

I got excluded once unfairly because I hit a guy and broke his glasses because he hit me first! So unfair...

Yeah like, having similar interests is good, like cosplay and such, but having similar personalities is hard because like, if both people are quiet, it tends to be all indecisive and can get boring, if both peope are confident and so on, things can get angry quickly and you tend to step on each others toes. So it's the whole 'opposites attract' thing!