View Single Post
(#5 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

09-02-2008, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henbaka View Post
Or you can work to get the money yourself, instead of joining a forum to get others to give you money..?

I'm just saying, most people here would like to save their money to use for pretty much the same thing he wants you to donate for.
Second that. People are stupid to think that we will just give up our money for someone's entertainment.

BakaCrisis, you are still young, and naive if anything... I will forgive you, but honestly, think like a sales person "Whats in it for me". I mean if you are enrolling yourself to some volunteer work, then sure, someone may help fund you to go, but you have to also proof to the world your dedication to this good cause and your results, so I will tell you now that, don't go and lie and say that you are going to go and do something, because if you failed to fulfill that "charity commitment", your sponsors will sue you....

Jumping on to a forum to say "I want to go and have fun, I am obsessed with it, now help me by paying me" will not help. Work hard and get a job. Or, finish school, get a good job and go during your vacation, you will enjoy it that much more knowing that its your own money that you are playing with

I second what everyone have told you so far