View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
ARose (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to ARose Send a message via MSN to ARose
what am i supposed to think ... or do? - 09-16-2008, 05:38 AM

Ok, so there's this guy who I've been friends with for almost 2 years. Recently we've been... let's call it 'seeing' each other because we have no title for this. Well... we spent the weekend together (he's in NYC and I'm upstate NY) and it was a really great time. He kept asking if I'd miss him when I came back and made me promise not to forget him once I got home again... he knew I wouldn't but I think he wanted to hear it.

Then today he was talking to his ex gfs brother (they're still kinda friends) and then he kind of realized that he still has feelings for her but he's not sure at all.

I told him that I was hurt. He apologized and was like "we had a wonderful weekend and I had to ruin it with my mind. It was a really special weekend."

But, he's still confused as to whether he likes his ex or not. He's not sure if he really does or if he's just missing her since they were together like 8 years. Of course he will always care - that's a long time to be with someone - but there's a difference between caring and still having feelings for her. He doesn't know.

And here I am... hurt and crying. I haven't cried in almost a year. I don't know what to do and had to vent to someone.