View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
bleedingboy (Offline)
incandescent sleep

Send a message via Yahoo to bleedingboy Send a message via Skype™ to bleedingboy
musicians. step up. - 03-05-2007, 03:00 PM

hi, anyone here who performs, create original music, bedroom musicians. manic depressive singers. drug junkie screamer or non-junkie.

i'm currently trying to finish an indie-pendent album. and recently i'm trying to create some eerie yet heartfelt aches, falling under the genre, nostalgic apparitions of ghosts in a soundscape. anyone here who creates music on their own, or with their bands? let me know and let me check your music out. i see mumu makes one. and i really like what he's doing. great talent, it just needs further enhancement.

let's share some tips. artistry. mastering techniques. links to good source of musical education, to the trying hards and to those who've already tasted the glory under the crowd's chant. we want more. we want more.

let me know your links, queries. and i hope this goes to all those who wants to learn too. or to those who wants to appreciate. try new things. sometimes you never know, that you'll excel on things like this.

so here are my links, post your links too.

bleedingboy | soundtrack
bleed | myspace

"evaporated the fur because it covers them if you only knew the plans they had for us." -the mars volta; eriatarka

i bet you have something sexy for me.. show it then!

Last edited by bleedingboy : 03-05-2007 at 03:56 PM.