View Single Post
(#28 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
09-30-2008, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
Good luck with that Jup!
Thanks. ^_^
Quote:
I haven't taken the JPLT test but I'm supposed to be able to complete level three by the end of my school year this year according to my university so can't really help as you seem more senior than I.
I'm still lower than what I probably should be, though. My eyes swirl over the Kanji. My teacher pulled out an old copy of the 2000 lvl 3 JLPT and we started practicing the reading/grammar/vocab parts. From now until December, she's going to spend part of my lesson going over it. Like she said, the questions will definitely be different, but the material, as in what you have to know for that level, is always the same. I sense strenuous Kanji studying with her from now until December. She already gave me a list of Kanji she wants me to know by next Monday and she wants me to do the entire grammar part of the test by next Monday too so that we can go over it. lol