View Single Post
(#49 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

03-05-2007, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BURLYZ View Post
Nakedness is very common in Japan and people don't associate sex with nakedness as they do in the west. People are not ashamed of their bodies as they are in Western countries and this is part of the beauty of Japan.
and this is why I love Japan, a lot of westerners (I.e my American Friends) are kind of immature/ignorant when it comes to nudity. When I told my friends that men bath together in an onsen. They where like "Why would you do that?" and Jokingly "Are you gay?" I of course didn't really see any thing wrong with it. its the most natural thing thing you can experience.

They also asked me about mix bathing. and i reluctantly said "Yes, even today that is still there." and they responded with "Soo was it like a big ****" I care not to go in to detail but I was a little insulted. To this day I only have one friend that has the same view on this issue as me.

So I to completely understand this beauty you speak of.

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."

Last edited by Kuroneko : 03-09-2007 at 12:42 AM.