View Single Post
(#14 (permalink))
Old
ShibaInu (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Smile 03-07-2007, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedingboy View Post
nice to hear that. do post your music. oh and try to search other styles of music. the world has lots of it.
you're right on that part...i tried some other styles too before...started with punk music (one of the easiest to learn) then have been trying other styles since then...nway, i'll try to post a song i made not too long ago about my infatuation on japanese anime... that song was influenced by Shonen Knife (one of the Japanese punk bands that I greatly admire)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedingboy View Post
speaking of acid pro; i started with that software, but then later on, it lacks the certain power i needed the boost. and it uses too much of your pcs resources. so instead, i'm going to suggest several softwares you can use.

Sonar; Reason; Ableton Live; Vegas [for musical arrangement and rendering]; lots of plug-ins and if possible a midi controller, if not just your QWERTY keyboard and your Mouse would do.
Thanks for the tips! I will check out the softwares you mentioned once i've got some extra time...

Japan does not understand very well that one of its proudest cultural achievements is in film--- Akira Kurosawa