View Single Post
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

10-25-2008, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koir View Post
Tactless, violent, and pointless. I would think an adult would know better than to suggest this "option", much less encourage another to do it, even in jest.
This is the only "option" I can I give her right now.

From what information she gave in the beginning of the thread I came up with a conclusion that she's somewhat a spoiled brat who uses this place "to cry out" but isn't really serious about it. She didn't get a high-speed Internet but already has plans for getting cable TV. She didn't tell us about how many people are in her family, and how many of them work to pay the bills.
For all the "gentlemen" out there: did any of you, while reading her first post, at least get the idea that maybe if she doesn't even have a cable TV then maybe they aren't that rich to afford a high-speed Internet.
If she really wants to have a high-speed Internet so much she should get job. From the picture I saw in her profile she is old enough to work in as a babysitter or get a part-time job in a fast food restaurant.
And finally I want to say: It's better to have any Internet (no matter how shirty it is) then have no Internet at all.

@Yuna7780 you can hate me all you want for saying all that stuff. But if you really want help, you gotta be straight with us and give more than that info.